Saturday, May 8, 2010

A New Thing

So, I have decided to start 'blogging', I have several friends doing it and I've been told that I'm pretty much out there in the technology world and blogging is I think more thing that I haven't gotten to yet.

I love to write, I've written many articles over the years for our local county good news paper called, 'The Home Town Journal'. My editors and publisher there told me that I have thing for writing.
So, I'm going to start doing it and see what happens. So much happens in my life on a daily basis, there are so many exciting things happening and going on, it's hard to not want to share it with anybody.
The title of my blog pretty much sums it all up. God has been good to me all the time, even when I haven't seen it. I have realized that when I haven't seen Him being good to me, it's because I'm not really close to Him at the time or I'm have a pity party. God has been so good to me through out my life and in so many ways. My life would not be where it is now if had not been for Him and is mercy and grace on my life. I want to share with anyone how He has impacted my life and how He has been good to me. Maybe somebody reading this will be inspired by what He has done and will allow Him to do the same for them. My purpose in life is to live like Christ and that is really hard to do but it still remains to be my desire. I want to be in His will and serve Him every day of my life until He calls me home.
I have always wanted to write a book titled 'This is My Story, This is My Song', it would be about my life and the adventures that I've been on, it would be about seeing the hand of God in my life in every aspect. Maybe this is how it will start, maybe 'blogging' will get that project going again.
I look forward to writing my thoughts and daily activities down and ultimately sharing how God is being good to me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment